Terms and Conditions
- A pitch booking becomes effective only after receiving a deposit check of 75 € € which will be deducted from the total cost of the stay.
- A rental booking becomes effective only after receiving a deposit check (or chèque vacances) which is equal to 25% of the total cost of the stay.
- Rates include VAT at a rate of 10 or 20% applicable on the day they were determined.
Any subsequent change in the VAT rate which may arise between the time the rates were determined and billing of the stay will result in a corresponding change in the price inclusive of VAT, which the customer accepts without reserve.
The balance of your stay must be paid on arrival.
- Reservations can be made by phone, mail, fax, mail or online, arrivals and departures every day of the week.
- Any default of payment after 10 days will be considered as a cancellation.
- In the event of a late arrival, the booking will be held for 24 hours, after which time the manager reserves the right to dispose of the property or pitch.
- After arrival there will be no refund or reduction for an early departure, for whatever reason (natural disasters, epidemic, illness, etc.).
- The Manager reserves the right to change the pitch location provided it is of a similar category as the initial booking.
- All rental stays cancelled less than 15 days prior to arrival will be fully due.
- If booking is cancelled less than three months before your arrival date, the deposit shall be forfeited to us (civil.art.1590 code).
- To avoid litigation, we offer a cancellation insurance with FFCC (document attached with booking). You may want to check if your bank offers this service (credit card).
- Animals are accepted (except 1st and 2nd category dogs: attack dogs such as Pitbull terriers, Rotweillers, etc.), as long as owners ensure that they do not annoy other campers. They must be kept on lead at all times and have an up-to-date regulatory vaccination certificate in order to enter the campsite.
- You must have civil liability and holiday insurance.
- The behaviour of the occupants of the campsite must be in keeping with the family vocation of the latter.
- Minors unaccompanied by a person with civil liability will not be admitted.
Covering 7 acres (120 pitches) open from 15th March to 20th November, you will find:
- Pitches separated by hedges
- Private parking (one car on each pitch)
- Electricity (European plugs)
- 2 toilet blocks including one heated for out of season stays
- Pitches and toilet blocks except the ones in reception and bar
- Small grocery shop, bread, chips, ice cream, bar
- Snack, takeaway
- Breakfast and meals to order
Relaxation and leisure activities*:
- Play areas, multi-sport pitches
- Table tennis, pool table, table football
- Heated paddling pool, spa and outdoor pool
- Indoor heated pool
- Activities for children aged from 6-12 years (from 07/07 to 24/08) supervised by a qualified person from Monday to Friday
- Theme evenings, bingo
We accept checks, chèques vacances (French holiday vouchers), credit cards and remote payment.
The campsite is located in Saint-Simon-de-Bordes, 1.5 km from the train station, 1 km from the shops, 2 km from Jonzac town centre, 1.8 km from the thermal baths, 2 km from Les Antilles and the casino, 40 km from Saintes and Cognac, 50 km from the beach at Meschers and 1 hour from Bordeaux.
*some services may be limited or unavailable in March, April, October and November.
LES CASTORS 4-star Campsite
8 rue de clavelaud – Saint Simon de Bordes – 17500 JONZAC
Telephone: +33 (0)5 46 48 25 65 – Fax: +33 (0)5 46 04 56 76
DURING THE CLOSED SEASON, PLEASE CONTACT US AT: +33 (0)6 73 51 22 85
Website: www.campingcastors.com • E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org